Tuesday 20 September 2011

Last Day!

Weeeee.....Aku gembire dgn statement itu!!^_^

A few more hours, umi will arrive @ KTM Mentakab, so my baby-sitting day will over! Sungguh gembire aku!Kekekeke~~ Selepas dapat 2x "gifts" from my sis, aku terbungkam tdo macam orang pengsan malam tadi, mental n physical exhausted!

So morals of the merely one week without a woman i call UMI is "Cant live without her". Erk..over kah statement ini?? Since we were born into this world to live*a meaningful life* and to die*bab nie aku xlayak nak bersyarah sbb aku pon terkontang kanting.*. But, if umi die before me the only phase i can think now is LOST.  Ahhh...just thinking about it make my eyes teary!T_T

So, to all sons and daughters out there, appreciate ur mom. She's the only kind in the world. She's never can be replace. Of course some of u *or most* sudah berkeluarga or sibuk dengan rutin harian. But it's never hurt u to called ur mom once in week or twice a month or even once in a month, just to say how much u love her.she never can heard u say how much u love her once she die.So go and call ur mom now!!^_^

The only things i'm grateful now is, i live with my parents and i can always show them how much i love them!^_^. I might be married someday later, but i'll always hope, even i cant be with them macam sekarang, at least i will always make her feel appreciated. Same goes to Baba..:)

So back to my current situation, aku tengah keringkan rambut dengan kipas sambil menaip entry nie. I had so many things to do after lunch hour jap lagi. I had my brunch, Ice Milo and 5pcs chicken nuggets. So here is To Do List for today, ade yang da buat ade yang belom.

1. Req Modem for SI Team
2. Checking PO for E-invoicing
3. Checking Payment For SI 
4. Brunch for my sister
5. Brunch for my kittens
6. Dry the clothes *I washed them last night*
7. Cleaning Umi's living room and kitchen
8. Tidy my untidy-messy room
9. Submit claim @ TM office
10. Take my brother driving licence
11. Yang nie paling aku malas sekali buat, cari kedai utk tempah custom T-Shirt for staff..~_~

Updated : Semua settle on 22nd Sept! ^_^

Kalau nak list admin works aku kn buat..mmg berjela2..tapi ari nie settle yang ni dulu. Skunk da kol 13.45. Rambut pon ala2 nak kering tapi xkering lagi..huhuhu. I need to get ready now!!

Ah, satu lagi kn tambah dalam list : No 12. Meet with my BFF, Pn Tot!Kekeke~~mahu amik kuih raye. I so want to hanging with her, tapi nampaknye mase xmengizinkan. Aku agak sibuk ptg nie, esok mahu ke ktn pule. Dan puan ini akan pulang semula ke Raub Khamis ni. Aihhh...wok, bile la de mase muleh sembang panjang2!Mish u la!^_^

LOVES. HUGS. KISSES

2 comments:

coklatdanvanilla said...

blog baru wokk...
thanks la bg duit raye kat adriana..nnt jumpe lagi ye..adriana dah boleh jalan nanti baru senang sket nak lepak..hihi

Cik Jaja said...

Xsempat aku nak jumpe adriana,dpt kc dt raye je la. Kekeke~~Adehhh...lambat lagi la wok nak tggu date ngn ko!huhuhu~~