Thursday 15 September 2011

Determination to be a different person. O_o

Weeee... Statement yang berkobar! Wakakaka!
- - - - - - - - - - - tetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetetet - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Engaged for 3 hours!

Responded to emails * work related* . And do some mommy duties. I am single with no BF, but i have to take care of a baby-like sister. She's 21 this year.  It's been 6 years since my sis sicked. She was normal since born until she 15 years old. Her name is Halimatun. We called her Atun / De / Ma'de.
Nak cite details, it's gonna be too longgg! So dipendekkan cite, my sis is OKU *related to mental illness handicap* Sometime she will take care of herself, head to toe. And sometimes me/my mum/ my younger sis have to take care of her. Practically, we have to take care of her like 3 years old kid or maybe younger.
She had many kind of mood, and now the hardest one. Ma'de xmahu uruskan diri, dari mandi sampai la membuang hajat besar. She do it all on her bed like a baby. It's been more than 2 months since die mcm ni, she never behave like this before *since she sicked*. 
Usually my duties are clean her up, wangikan2 kan dia, pakaikan baju and umi akan tukar tilam, cadar, bantal, selimut,and clean up her room. BUT, ari nie pagi2 lagi umi da siap2 gerak balik Kelantan wif my untie.
Biasenye my lil sis , anun akan balik rumah *from Uitm Jengka* to help me take care of her. But i dont know, die ade outing tak this week *tomorrow is public holiday, due to Cuti 1 Malaysai*. She might busy preparing for her final exam and aku pon x kol.
Less than 2 hours umi xdek uma. Aku pegi jenguk Ma'de kat bilik die, die baru bangun tido and... Ma'de is "heavy wetting" on her bed!!. So i had to take care of her from clean her up, clean her room and bed, washing the 'infected' clothes. It's take me more than 2 hours finished it. It's my 2nd time do it by myself. but before i oonly had to do for merely 2 days. But umi will only be home on Tuesday, which is next week!!~_~!
Skunk da pun past 12.00 o'clock. And i got to go now, since i had to cooked for lunch. Nak masak ape pun xtau. Nasib bek Ma'de lbaru je bekpes dalam kol 11 lebih. So i have more time to cooked.
Or..............should i just tapau kat Saniah? muahahaha! :p
And only prepare for dinner since my dad and brother will be home after the sunset!Weeee...^_^! Brilliant idea! Wakakaka!
So luahan perasaan berkaitan dengan tajuk post akan disambung kemudian. Since umi xdek uma, it's a given, my routine will drastically change. Since i can't make Ma'de starving, i have to make sure she stay cleaned, i have to cooked for my hardworking heroes and i had to do their laundry too, and i have to take care of my 2 lil kitten and a cat too!>_<. It's gonna be a long day!:)

Love!:)

0 comments: